.
Trying to get some things sorted. But it has started.
I haven't been being invited, for one reason or another, until this time? But, it... has started. Some dues to pay, in this particular portion. Okay. And... trying to get the new card, for my station. So, okay. Some of this, and some of that. It is another level, within the organization.
Beside doing better, and some things arranged, or rearranged, it looks like it is time to become more involved. Welcome? By some. Those who don't really want me there either don't have standing, or won't push their issues? I... don't know. That is never my issue. So long as I can, more or less, smoothly participate, help out, and such? Okay.
I will hold off on becoming an officer, unless they have need. But... I will help where and how I can. And, if they need a jump and runner, I'll make sure they have my number. I don't need gratitude, or thanks. Though out of pocket, I don't always have beyond some minor point.
Other than that, I am happy to offer time, and some small coin, plus dues. If this gets arranged, perhaps more things can be arranged? I am never certain. But... things are being arranged. I'll find out more, soon.
I was tempted to eat out. But... no. I was tempted to eat, when I got home. Even a fatted coffee. But, no. I'll just have water.
It got up to at least 97 out there. Probably in the low to mid 80s while I was napping, upstairs. The upstairs being, currently, the hottest part of the house. It was 92 when I went out for the afternoon meeting. But I was... fine with it. Amazing how easily I am handling the heat. Mid day can still beat on me, especially if out for a more extended lot of chores, appointments, and shopping. But... really? Not too bad. And improving.
If I can stay to carnivore, half a steak a day, and one fatted coffee, I should begin losing weight again. We'll see, with as much water as I am taking in, due to the heat? But I am losing a lot of fluid, through sweat, as well as urination. So it may not be as bad as it seems. My legs aren't swelling, and I'm not having other issues. So... probably all good.
Well, a good day. I didn't get work done, but... I did get to the meeting. And I rested, napped, no choice. I can begin working tomorrow. And, maybe some Friday. I haven't been told when the item will arrive, yet. Should be all good. Though I'd like to work earlier and/or later in the day.
Still amazed at how well eating carnivore helps with heat resistance. Not so good with cold resistance. Though... maybe my body just wasn't up to actual carnivore specs while it was colder. I'll find out this fall. I should be absolutely solid on carnivore, and well into fat burning, by fall.
Not there yet? No. Falling off the wagon, even that bread? Even if it didn't push blood sugar up, it probably bumped me out of ketosis. Still, I get back to it pretty quickly. And I probably am still burning fat, if not producing ketones as well.
All good. On to bed? In a bit. When I can. Always have to come down a bit. Well, and maybe let the place cool off a bit as well. It is one of those things. One of those days. But I should be to bed in a short bit. Sort of waiting for it to get cooler outside, than the front room, so as to open another thing or two up before sleep.
Good afternoon, evening, and goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here