Thursday, July 11, 2024

Whisperings.

.
.
From this side, and that.  I... had to chuckle.  I assumed they were fiction.  Kept rerolling the dice.  The same "numbers".  From two sides of one?

Or one side of two?  Can never be certain.

The first group?  Or... the correct side of the, a, brain(s)?









Name calling, mockery, pattern recognition, general thoughts?  I can't say.  All I can say is that the vids, and ideas, persist.  I make no claims.  Merely share what I observe, and wonder myself.  Well, and grin.  As fools are wont to do?  Say as you will.  If that has been recommended against.  In spite of Christ having done so Himself?  If the sandal fits?  No... not... questioning Jesus.  Or you, necessarily.  That... isn't my task.

From... the other side of the mind, or nature?  Hmm... I still like women. 

What choice is there, honestly.  Even for a fool?

Though even men, as with the myth of Zeus and Athena, have... an aspect which is... troublesome, and escapes, from time to time, innit?  It is.  Which is which is never absolutely a certain truth.  Difficult to know, even for the sneaky, unique, and seeing.  Must grin for the notion, as a fool?  As you wish.



Can I gather what these might mean?  I can.  Or would not have presented.  Does that mean I know?  No.  Simply... I can see patterns.  Various possible interpretations from those.  Could just be random.  But it has been persistent, which is... beyond unusual.  Still, one never, really, fully, wholly, knows.  Suspicious, is all.  As I have mentioned, I am a suspicious man.  *grins*

Well... on to... looking around the world.  Seeing if anyone is seeing, or figuring things out, and if so if they are going to do anything, or... just watch.  Later.

Me?  I'm just chuckling.  I enjoy the show twice as much as you.  You watch, from the shadows.  And... believe I do not see you as clear as day?  You really don't understand, yet, do you?  Poor simpleton.  I don't hate you, but I do see you.  All of you.  Easily.  You will, in time, understand.

I see you.  I see you.

Stay cool as is possible.  Enjoy your day.  God speed.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here