Monday, August 22, 2011

More sleep.

.
.
A few hours after that last post I simply started sliding into unconsciousness. I couldn't stop it, sway it, alter it, and feeling as crumby as I did, I really didn't want to mess with it. Back to bed I went. I can't remember what time I went back to bed, or even when I got up exactly. I woke sometime after 21:00 but before 22:00, I think, I'm pretty sure? Remember that feverishness I have spoken of in the past? Yeah, that was present. So was nausea, exhaustion, and all the rest of my old haunts. I do feel a bit better, but it is cooler too. Was it just heat? I really don't know. But I do remember going through this stuff before. Oh bother, I can handle a few days of it. It's not like I live in it anymore.

I may head into town and do just a bit of shopping. Being low on food is not fun. I would love to eat just a few bites before going in, but everything I have is sort of oddball. Ah well, I'll dig through this and that, here and there. I figure I will also grab a meal on my way home. Just a bite will do for now, and keep that buying frenzy edge off when I go to the store, well, those and put some gas in the gas tank.

Yes, definitely, I do feel a bit better. Later, or maybe even goodnight, again. I may still need more sleep, especially after a trip to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here