Friday, January 3, 2014

No coffee, light is too bright even with clouds.

.
.
It's a rough day.  The goals were splendid.  But I have no coffee, which doesn't help.  Hungry as a bear, but I just can't... get to it.  My trip to town is, well... I am still hoping.  If I make it, it will be a quick stop at the store the a trip to a fast food joint, then back home.  I just don't have what I need to do anything more.  That is assuming I can make it.  Nothing else will be done.  Gah!  I do have to buy coffee.  A shower first.  Crawling, though.  Rough.  Hungry.

I'll try to get to it.  Later.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, innit though! I did actually find some. Too late in the day to salvage. I do mean that literally. Some can miss something like coffee, even I can on some days. Yesterday was decidedly not one of those days.

    I never woke up, really. The spot I had before crashing was just enough that crashing didn't hurt. Plus I was so hungry but couldn't cook or get out or... anything.

    On the good side, I have coffee for this morning and maybe enough more to see me off to town. Even with coffee it will be a trick but...

    I take it you are a coffee girl? How some go without it I have no clue. Especially past the age of, what? What are you, 25? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck no, I'm not 25. Who wants to be that young anyway? I'm 35. (Fingers and toes crossed .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I wasn't drinking coffee! Burns in teh nose, it do!

    That reminds me... another cup, if while being more careful when reading.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here