Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crazy dreams.

.
.
This time I brought them back.  I went looking for music that might fit the profiles and, lo and behold, in the face.  It sometimes amazes me how music just comes to me sometimes.  The right music, in the right way.  Not good or bad, but fitting of the notions, sometimes extremely accurately.  Some of it I never would have sought.  Why I even looked at some of it I can't be certain.  But, there it is.  Just mash these up like eggs and hashed browns, served with a side of coffee or milk and toast, and it's what I broke the fast with in dreamland.












The new war of the worlds, right now, isn't being fought on battlefields, in labs, or even in politics, the field of discussion or ideas or even information.  These are... just... placeholders for the moment, if they will have their places when the blood starts being spilled.  No.  Right now, the forces of good and evil are fighting a different war.  The war of seed. 
There is something about... all that... that is terrifying.
Some heavy mojo in there.  Can run, but... I'm not sure fate can be escaped.  I suppose it's easy enough to see that I'm not the only boob trying to, or having considered, escape.

Coded algorithms.  Give... or... take.

4 comments:

  1. If you're still looking for music:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAzxmEay4U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but it doesn't quite fit. I had considered some other music, but it didn't quite fit either. This song... well... has some thoughts, and humor, but... Though you might enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice song. I could see the punchline coming from way the hell off, but still rather enjoyable.

    Let's see . . . some humor. How about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFDgiofbQPA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that works. It's not just a simple song and you really don't know what's going to happen, almost until it does. I got a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here