Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sometimes there is nothing to do but nag.

.
.
So nag I do.

Yeah, no, I understand.


Memories are what they are.



Sexy, ain't it.  It's the only promise I have ever been able to keep.

Even so, I almost regret for those who are just learning.  More so for those who never will.

I'm trying to find the place this guy is coming from.  It's a long hard road back from hell though.  I can't close my eyes, true.  But I think there might be a middle ground.  Then again, I was having sex and making war before most of you knew you could ask for an allowance.  A long road.  There is fate, God's will.  There is free will.  And there is a mix that isn't within our understanding, though, too. 

Don't worry about being taken, you have already lost... in earthly terms.  Concern yourself with your soul, offer a lifeline for those who are lost, but don't worry about the rest of it.  As I said, you have already lost, as have I.  The greatest on earth will, if lucky, be the least.

I realized the system was fucked and found my own way...  But that's sort of a different thing.  A secular thing.  Those who have found wisdom will not need to learn this.  They already know it.  But they also know the system is irreverent, and to be avoided.  Not all who believe they have wisdom, however, do.

Still, there is hope.  But I do understand.

5 comments:

  1. Cool selection here. I like 'em all.. Including the one at the very bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Kratch, pronounced just as you wouldn't want it to be in a perfect world, was my Janice moment. I was in the fifth grade, she was... 47? Close enough. Could of had her. Didn't like her enough, had her daughters.

    Glad you... enjoyed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm? You watched the last one? I tried to make that one so long that it was just mine. Crazy dames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in need of procrastination, it was entertaining .. so, I watched. You are crazier .. but, you know that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, as I like to put it, foam, if I am not crazy, people are going to be very surprised about some of how things actually are and turn out.

    Of course, you know, much of what I write isn't actually mine. This part is, at least a rendering. If there is a connection to the other things, subtly. But... much of it was written long before Europe was settled.

    ReplyDelete

Backsass Here