Friday, March 16, 2018

At the salon again.

.
.
Better.  The feet, the body.  It doesn't remind me of a fight, more like a well paired sparring session.  Not going for hard, solid, punches, but precise, technical strikes.  More about where to hit, than power, at least at this stage.  In other words a reasonable workout with a few jabs to be remembered.

I am planning to take the weekend off.  Off means at most one full scale task, plus dailies.  Nothing fancy, just not a true day off.  Oh, and keeping up with any darned fool cooking or other project.  So... no darned cooking!?!  Bleh.  I would like to get to where I can really take Sunday off.  Without guilt, one way or the other. Not sure that is possible.  It would mean being able to keep up five days a week, at least.  I just... don't think that is for me ever again.  I'll be stumbling to every finish line either exhausted, broke in some way, a day (or days) late, or several or all of those.

My feet are nearly to skin.  I'll find out how well I do with recovery this time.  Two more regular and then I'll let her whip out the claws and go deep tissue.  I'll give her two shots with that.  Just not sure it's my thing.  I'll cool down for a bit, relax, then crash like a good little NorK rocket, and webelow dear leader.  I offset massage and pedicure a week and set each for earlier in the day.  Still later afternoon, just not end of the day plus.  Oh, reminder, set wristwatch... to the right new time.  At least I tipped right this time.  Live, stumble, learn, move on to the next set.  Amen.  Remember, God's work is thirsty work.

Good night.  *sniff, sniff sniff*  My coconut boomerang coming back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here