Sunday, January 9, 2022

Upon waking...

.
.
I was sure it was Monday, afternoon by the time.  So, I got up and was ready  to face the week.  I am behind on... everything!  The cat litter and pans are a mess!  The rabbits, I need to water them as often as humanly possible and absolutely twice a day minimum while this new freeze has taken over.  I need to get back on a feed plan, myself, well, and make sure I am feeding the girls more often.

Everything sort of went off the rails.  Two days with less than two hours of sleep each, plus a longer day before that.  Trips here, and there.  Eating wrongly, poorly, but as needed.  It caught up to me.  Missing meds, though even when taking them, when the clock and schedule are in freespin, I am not sure they matter.  Woah.  If the place would just stop spinning for a bit!

In the old, old, old days, when life would get this bad, I would drink like three sailors.  A fifth of vodka, a fifth of Yukon Jack, and a case of beer would put everything back in place.  I couldn't drink daily.  Even weekly.  Or socially.  I drank as a medicine, for when the world went completely sideways.  And, to be honest, with nothing else in the works back then, it actually fixed things.  No, not even a consideration these days.  Medicine is almost there, finally.

It will take unbending my bent body and mind, and stretching and pushing back into some kind of shape.  Plus, doing my best with medicines and food.  Weak as a babe, I pushed hard.  Got it done though.  I have had much worse, but I was younger, fitter, and such.  Still, I will... get back on track.  And, Thankfully, it is Sunday.  I have... a bit more time before having to get back to it.  Though, I am hoping to get trash rounded up and out, and recycling too.  May not make it to the curb, may not be enough.  But... I'd like it out, then decide.  Mostly likely only one smaller bag of each.

That morning seltzer does a world of good.  I look forward to it.  Any bad tastes, or dry mouth, or such... this takes care of it.  As well, it makes up for what I lose to the water pills and keto.  I am holding off blood pressure testing until medicine and schedule... a, any, schedule, is back in play.  Right now I am sleeping, then awake, when I am, but that could be at any time.  I may even go back to bed shortly, or in a few hours, or maybe not for ten or fifteen.  I'm off my rails.  I'm not even quite ready to aim for a schedule.  Too unstable.

Still, all good.  "Breakfast" soon, some gaming to try to get my mind ordered and ready to target real world tasks.  Medicine, wherever I am with all that.  Oh, I'll get litter, and the rabbits, and the girls fed, before long.  Ugh.  A shower, it is hoped, and setting up some dishes?  Laundry is probably ready to be hit.  Well, and trash.  Just... flicking through the to-do list... lists?  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here