Friday, January 19, 2024

Okay.

.
.
Blood sugar dropped to 93.  Always glad to see that.  For my good behavior, and just because, I am finally having a couple cups of bone broth.  Chicken arrived today.  I used some of that, with the cup left of open beef bone broth.  Some salt, hot spices, and cream as well.  Very nice.

My stomach hurts.  Literally, to the touch.  As if I was recently punched.  Can antibiotics do that?  Or did I bump into something, run into something, fall on my stomach, but not remember?  It really hurts.  Very strange.  I did only take three pills today, because of overdosing of late.  Reducing dosage won't cause that sort of problem.  But, the medicine itself might?

Strange problems.  Not sure what the cause(s) might be.  Oh well.

Visitors, tonight.  Missionaries.  I met one of the young men at a meal through the summer.  The other one is a new one.  They change places and times, go home, or such.  Never can be sure if they are staying or for how long.  I may end up with some help with the boxes.  And clearing this front room.  I have most of the boxes broken down.  But some remain.  And, they need to get put out in the suv hatch, and maybe back seat.  That will open space to bring more down, to be taken out.  Fuller boxes.  I think it is time to... let go of a lot of the past.  Just... send things on to the trash.

I swear though, something is rather wrong.  Carnivore is helping, but it has limits.  Blood sugar is improving.  BP is doing better.  I am losing weight, and size.  But it just may not make much difference.  I honestly should have been dead a very long time ago.  Then again, I may have a very long time yet to go?  Never can tell.  Feeling so rough, of late, on or off keto, or carnivore.  Ugh.

Well, on to just a bit more gaming, then on to bed.  I know, it's late.  But... it just goes that way some days.  Later, or goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here