Saturday, January 20, 2024

That leg still sure hurts.

.
.
Why?  Well, I don't care.  I just know that, sometimes, it feels like it's on fire.  I went without socks, even though it was very cold yesterday.  Today, socks.  No bandage either day.  But, it has scabbed over.  But it hurt both days, no matter what I do.  I am still hoping to get a showed today.  Always hope.  And, sometimes, more.  God gifted us with hope, plus faith and charity.  Not... just for worship, but for life too.

Blood sugar is 103.  I had some coffee first, leftover from yesterday.  It... can increase blood sugar.  I suspect it did.  Still, okay.

Oh, and yesterday?  The pain in my stomach?  It was as if the belly button, the whole mechanism of it, the body part that makes it up, was sore.  It hurt, as if punched, or infected itself.  That... completely cleared up.  I wonder if the antibiotics is attacking things that have been a problem?  Dunno.  But, it's all good today.  Very, very, strange.  In my opinion.

Dreamed of falling.  But as if through clouds, which were gentle, soft, slowed my fall to a slow gentle thing.  I ended up in bed, warm, snuggled in, and slept very well.  One of the more gentle types of dreams I have ever had.  Wonderful.  Like being a baby, snuggled up against momma, about to get fed.  Life was, is, good, for it.

I'll get something to eat before too long as well.  Hungry?  No, but I'll eat.  The chops are two in a package of a pound, with bone on.  So there won't be a lot.  I'll just have one, which will probably be a third of a pound?  Half at very most.  But, that will do.  And, later, I'll fry the burger up.  Make a gravy fixing with it.

Now to make fresh coffee, and play the game a bit.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here