.
Double socks, longjohns, long sleeved tshirt over a short sleeve shirt.
PJ bottoms when I can find them. I thought I had a pair down here, fresh
mostly, from yesterday. Nope.
Sassy has been yeowling for the fifteen minutes it took to charge my
watch. And... sleep a bit. I set the alarm for nine, having gone
to bed at 23:00 and smallish change. Wanted to try to wake up, at least
to feed Sassy, within some reasonable time. I woke at 8:30, but drifted
to 8:50, then turned off the alarm and was about to get up when I realized my
watch hadn't been on the charger. The watch has some... functions that I
like. But has... drawbacks too. A price for a feature, or
many.
Finally charged to 100%, I got up. Dresed, and came down. Fed her
a bit. But she begged for more. When she begs in a certain way,
I... try to gift her more. Some days a single dose doesn't do. If
she begs every time, I start weening her back. Oh, I know. I get
extra hungry from time to time.
I set up the glass pots last night. Just the "new item" wash, so no real
work needed. I'll wash and rinse them, when I am ready to do that, dry,
then set to air dry. I made coffee, just coffee and cream this
morning. Plain jane, by my standards. And am having custard with
it as I wake.
Blood sugar is 140, but I... had a burrito last night. I was so nervous hungry after the
ER visit, and there was no way I could cook when I got home. Crawled in,
and eventually crawled to bed. So... I ate out. Just water with
it. But, yeah. At least this time there is a reason. It has
runn 144 recently, some morning(s?). Without any reason, even when
fasting for days. Bleh.
Good to have carbonated water back in stock. I forgot to get eggs, when
out. But... should be able to get out within the week, for more?
Until the neighbors fresh eggs are back in stock, I'll have to do
storebought. Can't be too upset. Chickens need rest from the
processes too. Only, be grateful for what they do give. Those are
precious gifts.
Having a hard time peeing lately. Not sure what the problem is.
Taking a few extra waterpills, hoping that will... get the flow going.
And the gel pads on the glasses are working much much better, for me. An
easy fix, too. Nice. I asked the eye doctor, who really isn't into
the glasses side of things, in case she might know something. And, she
did. Led me to another woman, who fits glasses, who added these.
Ask and, in a way, one or the other, you will receive.
Cold sleep. Cold waking. I checked outdoors. It's 38.
38? That's... on the warmer side of things. But I have been
pushing, I am still ill, all that. Dressed as warmly as possible
today. Bandaged the wound as well.
I will have to begin showering, to slowly soak the scab off. If the
first doctor had told me to keep the scab off, I would have. Easy
enough, just a bit messier. Juicier. Blah. But, slowly, over
several hot washes, the scab will come off. Then I can use the ointment
to keep it open and soft. But don't just... scrub it off. My God
man, that was rude.
I have more bandaging arriving today. And a new type of ointment.
There are three types. I have the triple antibiotic. I am getting
some single main formula type. And there is a third I can't seem to
find. Plus, packs of both sterile and non-sterile gauze, and
self-adhesive wraps. I have to be careful not to wrap those too tight,
it's... a bit of a trick. Tight enough to hold the gauze, not so tight
as to cut off ANY circulation. A little practice will get me
there. I think that is why the foot was swollen yesterday. Was in
a bit of a nervous rush to get it done up and get going. Ugh.
Oh, and I best call today. The number to let the VA know I went
in. Or I get to pay. I've paid for antibiotics twice, and lots of
bandaging. It's getting... pricy, for me. But I'll do it, down to
borrowing if I have to. Not quite there yet, but... tight. So very
tight.
Hmm... I think I'll have a few pork hocks while at it. Though, later,
hoping to fix a steak. Oh... hoping that tastes good, but I almost fear
other foods still. Fear nausea will return. Still not sure if that
was diet, or infection. Though... could have been parts of both.
Loverly! Later.
Oh? But they were checking on me this morning! Between being gone,
and some other things, had them worried. Didn't mean to. But... I
do some things by such habit that... well... Anyway... this time
definitely...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here