.
I've just taken my third group of medicine. Including the third antibiotic of four, and "night medicine". I'm attempting to make it up another three to four hours, to take the final antibiotic. Doing my best, I suppose.
I had hoped to hit the dishes, but that isn't likely to happen. Tomorrow morning, I hope, again. As to what is in the dryer? I'm to sore around the ribs to mess with that, today. Again, hopefully tomorrow.
I had the second to the last serving of custard. Which really is pretty good, even now. As well, I had the remaining half a steak from yesterday. Just warmed enough to eat. Coffee with the custard, water since. If a lot of it. Thirsty devil today, for whatever reason. Very thirsty, generally speaking, lately. I'll take it. Went without for quite a bit, while sleeping extended periods. I... still am catching up on that. But gladly.
It is as good to fast of water, as it is of food, from time to time. Or so I say.
Bacitracin zinc is the main ingredient in the ointment I received today. I believe there were 25 individual packets. I like the tubes, but I don't trust to open and close them. They... have to go bad much more quickly. And, for medical things? No, I... want to be able to trust a bit better. The other collection is a true triple antibiotic, if you can believe what you read. I probably need to get more, those are probably out of date? Ugh.
The other bandages won't be here until around the middle of next week. I can hold out handily until then. Won't be working on removing the scab until the end of the week anyway. Am using ointment to loosen it, starting, I had hoped, last night. But the bandage came off? Very strange. Never did find it. It'll take a bit to get that scab off. It does, as a general rule, if it isn't torn off, come off fairly painlessly, mostly, with hot water and longer times in the shower. I've done it quite by accident several times already. Was annoyed, as I thought the scab was a good thing.
So much music being played. Lots and lots, of various and odd natures. Some of it quite dark. Some of it... more... romantic? Of my various sorts, as presented. Who knows how others think of what I put out. But... for me... it has been a pleasant day, mostly. Memories, loves, if too deaths and losses and... such. If you choose to love, love life, and embrace it, you can't escape the pain.
I... like to think of life as a crown of thorns. Christ knew it best, but called us all to embrace that remarkable gift. No illusion. Save for those who are stuck between here and there and have... lost their way. I had to surrender my belief in the worldly ways, in order to live, even while dead... or mostly. But, now I know. I wear that crown with great joy, if with... tears, from time to time. Amen.
Well. On with... something. I'll see about games. Older games, I can review. Nothing new will be bought until there are years to correct it, and a way to review just how broken the woke factor is. And, pretty much, almost any woke factor will make it broken. Period. If they want to indoctrinate, their consumer base will absolutely destroy them. So be it.
Later. Or goodnight. Hmm... perhaps a few pork hocks? Sure. Yes, later or goodnight. Stay warm, dry, and feel loved. Could be a delusion, but... maybe not as much as you might think.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here