Thursday, February 15, 2024

I made it?

.
.
Right.  And, I have been trying to point the bow of the ship toward bed.  But it just isn't budging.  Sitting, looking here and there.  Reading, listening, but awake?

I did buy romaine lettuce, shredded, last time I was at the store.  Just... a keto cheat.  Though, really, there isn't much in lettuce, romaine or not.  It's water, but as such, is a good way to add fat to the diet through dressings.  If... the dressing is healthy.

I made my own.  Dressing that is.  Mostly heavy cream, some sour cream, and wine vinegar.  Well, as the main bulk ingredients.  Onion flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and dill weed for spices.  It wasn't perfect, but often it is better to let these meld overnight.  Still, went well with a few plates of lettuce.  As well, I had a few pork hocks.  Not bad, just not... perfect.  Hoping the dressing will come together by tomorrow.

Blood sugar came down to 130, if up a bit now to 134.  Watching it, since it had elevated.  I don't mind the direction it is going.  Just wish it would lower a little faster.  Eating actually seems to have helped it, mostly.  So... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here