.
I was awake until... 15:30? Give or take. Way late, given the givens. But, I did get laundry started and the freezertop cleared. Oh, and took care of everything Sassy needs, if it was all in pretty good condition, other than feeding her. That can never be... up to snuff, other than to be regular. Which it has been lately.
Up at about 1:30, so... eight hours, right? But with an odd headache, one I get when I have pushed being awake too long. Didn't really want to wake up, but I want to do a few things before tomorrow.
I just brushed my teeth, so waiting a half hour before eating anything. Or drinking, really, this time. One of the three waters remaining, I'll... have, when the timer goes off. Not sure, if I think it is okay to drink water after brushing. But carbonated water? That I'm not sure. Brushing softens the enamel, just a bit. And, maybe some of the mouthwashes? Dunno. But it's been a practice of mine for a long rule. Can't absolutely and always follow it, but generally, yes.
Checked my account, and something else. All good, so far. Should be good for the month. And, next month too. Will start taking care of a... problem... in my finances. Well, am beginning to manage things again. First there was a food storage thing. But I realize I can't keep stores. Thieves make that impossible. So, I'm going to burn it down and leave it mostly empty. Then there was the bike, and extras. But that is mostly managed. Now to let the world calm, and clear some things.
Trash, was another thing, I want to clear tonight. And, when, if, I can, a shower first thing? Yes, in just a bit. After the water it has been proposed. If I need more water through the night, it'll just have to be r.o. flat water. But, the goals are: a shower; trash and recycling out, dishes reset to a fresh or first soak, then laundry cycled over and a new load put in. Then, probably, back to bed.
I am still very tired. I want to just go back to bed. So... the quicker I can get things done, the sooner I can go back to bed. If I can't do it all? Then, to bed as soon as I realize I am done. Such a headache though. When It's time, I'll take a goodly dose of painkillers with the water. Not sure... any of my painkillers touch this sort of pain. It's caused by staying up too late, being awake too long. There isn't a way out, but I will... give it a go. Aspirin, with caffeine, in a large dose, is my guess.
Later, or goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here