Sunday, May 26, 2024

When did I go on to bed?

.
.
Between noon and a few hours into early afternoon?  Wait, I went in and bought propane.  I don't think I headed in until between ten and noon?  I also picked up burritos.  Each took an half hour to hour to finish?  As much fighting traffic so as to merely get in, and out, of the businesses.  Wow was traffic a snarl.

Oh, and I went to my bank to pull money.  But, mistakenly, used the wrong card.  Went in to sort it out.  Figured it out there.  All good.  But that means a ten minute stop became an half hour thing, between the two involvements.  On the good side, I didn't go in with anger, even if I was angry.  That's... always embarrassing.

I'll heat another burrito tonight.  Hmm... but that means I probably wouldn't have crashed until 16:00?  Maybe.  15:00 at about the absolute earliest possible.  Traffic was nuts though.  Bleh.  Awake at nearing two?  Or so.

Hmm, and coffee.  Had run out of cream, so no coffee earlier.  Two quarts of the stuff a week, and I only use it for coffee currently, and I still run out?  Not more coffees, more cream in it.  It's one of the few caloric items I have been consuming a day, so it's not horrible.

With propane, and the grill going, I can get back to meat.  I'll be pulling meat out to thaw today.  Nothing fancy.  Burger and a few steaks.  One steak, for now.  Two to four pounds of burger.  I can fry that up on the griddle, store it for a variety of things through the week.  I need to make a sauce, with sour cream, whipping cream, cream cheese, and bone broth.  Added on top of burger, with or without "keto" sorts of pastas or rices, it does well.  Though, add those, and it really does give off an air of authentic white sauce pasta or rice dishes.  As well, it makes for a nice add to cheaper steaks, like sirloin.  Adds the fat it needs.

But, you have to mix it correctly.  Work out a recipe, or group of them, in ratios that work for you.  I'm still working on it.  Oh, and if you really like pepper, black white or else, in a white sauce, and your keto/carnivore allows, this is an excellent base for a heavy pepper medium.  I like it once or twice a year.  

Anyway... it looks like I am about to begin at least starting back to carnivore, thus much more protein (than technical fasting for certain).  With the addition of collagen, D, K, and C vitamins of legit origins, the minerals I really need, plus electrolytes as well, on top of compression gear, I am hoping the wounds will finish healing much more quickly.  And, that maybe I can get back to losing weight again.

The accident set me back, but not too far.  I am getting back to my feet, if not with a lot of strength, energy, or else.  Can hope that adding food back in, and tending some other things, will help get me going again.  But the weather has been so dark, gloomy, rainy.  It is 38 out there this morning!  Evening?  Morning...  But, it is on the right side of cold.  Odd how 38 and wet can be horribly frigid, or fairly nice, depending on things I just don't quite fully grok.  But... it is on the right side of 38, out there.  Pleasant, strangely.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here