Monday, July 22, 2024

That did help.

.
.
Yogurt and fruit.  Not the best, but tolerable, edible, comfortable.

I'll tell you, there for a while there, I thought I was, or might, die.  Didn't want to... put it out like that.  Something was really wrong.  I figured, one of those naps I just wouldn't wake up from.  Wow.  That was a bit harsh.

Now?  I think I've made it through.  Just a rough patch.  But a very rough patch.

Hmm...  After food, I won't be able to sleep.  It refreshed the batteries, or is forcing the body to work, and it is able and willing to work.  So I'll make coffee and do a bit of reading and writing too, if this is it.

Sort of interesting how things fall, like dominoes.  But too, are built slowly as well.  A piece, thing, event, at a time.  Success, failure, health, and death are a number of things that all happen in an order.

I was thinking of something.  Superman, not stealing?  Why?  Well, for one, it is destructive.  It doesn't build, make, add to the creation of revenue, it isn't honest.  If he had wanted to be rich, he could have done it just as easily honestly.  For example, finding oil reserves, even drilling that up.  There are many ways he could have created real income, wealth.

Just... a thought.  Though, too?  Why not work to become wealthy?  Because?  Money isn't true wealth.  Friends, family (or what passes for it), a good life, things to do (if I question media, probably ever)?  Much more important than having a lot of money, or seeming ease, or else like that.

If you have ever met a truly rich seeming man?  It's... all about wealth.  Jealous for those even richer, contempt for those of "lessor" means.  And, more, it's just about "more".  All about "more".  You... really have to feel sorry for them.  It isn't gold, or money, or however wealth is counted, that is the root of all evil, sin, it is the lust for it.  These folk are often nothing but lust.  Remind me of... another.  They do infect their own with it, too.

If only they did have some sorry, shame?  Maybe they do, but don't dare show it?  I... don't know.  Thankfully, that wasn't my curse.  I... have my own, mind you.  And... sorry and shame.  That I do.  Fault or not?  Amen.

Just... thinking.  Someone pulled up an old post, and... from watching I got to here, as food goes in, health seems on the mend, and such.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here