.
A bit achy? Hunger, just a nibble of that. Tired, still, on the
edges. Though I must admit, getting to things is very difficult.
Just... doing... anything seems to be very difficult.
Still, I started a load of synthetics first thing. And will do another
load after that. Though a shower between them? Why two?
Well, colors. Yes, even lighter synthetics will take color from darker,
especially new, synthetics. I saw a good price on synthetic base layers,
and wanted to compare those with the merino wool ones I bought earlier.
An $80 price difference. Though, my guess, is that each will have a
better time for use, and way. I have medium and heave merino wool ones,
the synthetics were only offered in one weight. I tried them on, one
set. It fit, so I want to wash them before really running them through
their paces. And... I had several other synthetics to wash already.
Sassy was fed, twice already. She was hungry today, extra hungry.
I don't always feed her more, but sometimes I will. Just as with
me. When hunger hits, it... sort of... just... seems needed. And,
sometimes, with her, I can tell she is extra hungry. I might be a thick
necked sob, but I do have empathy, sympathy even, sometimes. And I do
love, even you... even if I don't necessarily like you. God... said
so. Initially it was a duty, now it is a glad grace. So... some
days, she gets extra.
Tea, this morning. And crackers, pb&j, and the tea. I think
I'll get a fatted coffee too, shortly. And, see about getting a steak
grilled. I... need... food. Blood sugar is
136
fasting. Stupid. It's... actually because I am not eating meat, or
enough. I think, sometimes, when my body doesn't get enough food, it
transfers from lean muscle mass to carbs, and the numbers go up.
Annoying. So... yes, steak if possible.
A shower too, when the laundry has finished. As well, I may see about
setting up the other clothes drying rack. The first one is
fantastic. But it is slightly limited in size. Two would allow me
to have two loads up. Woolens, of course, but too, some synthetics too
much better air-dried by hanging out. Plus... nothing like doing things
like this. Little projects, which require some balance, a bit of
strength, some thought has to go into it, and yet when done it is a functional
project, which makes other parts of life easier, better.
As well, I'd like to put the miter saw stand together, than add the saw to
it. And... then... figure out where to put it. If nothing else,
just to get those two massive boxes out of the way. The painting system
arrived too. Though I'll keep that in the box for now. If my
helper has painting to do, I may let him use it, so as to have a
teacher. A benefit, both ways. It's... a reasonable system.
Oh... and an email out. Friends are worried. I... have... been
very down for a fairly long time. Brutal, this winter. Why
though? It's been a warmer year. Even more sunshine, if I'd have
to say. I don't know why. Maybe... just... age, and health as it
is, just... hitting some limits. I just can't be certain.
I can't go Friday, as they had suggested. But will set up another
time. Though, rather than a visit here, I'll go out, take them for a
meal. Lunch, dinner, something. It would be good to break bread
with brothers, and speak just a bit. It is nice to know folk are
concerned, and to handle their concerns beneficently.
--------
Oh... a dream. I... was doing about life, when I heard a call.
From here to... somewhere. In a long haul, with peaked higher
ceilings. Not quite two story, with arched passageways between portions
of the hallway. I was taking it all in when my focus became fixed on
Him. At the end of the long hall.
Initially I was at the far end, sixty, eighty, feet away? But, as I saw
Him, I was drawn to Him. If you... ever see Him, you will... want to do
one of two things. Run like hell, or approach and kneel. I
approached, woefully. Not... for fear or such, but for real
understanding. I approached, and was in the process of kneeling, when He
suggested I need not.
And, so, I stood, head bowed just enough so He would know, and we...
were. Peace. After a moment, I forgot my... mortal issues.
Failures. And... for just a while, I just was, with Him. Life
is... better.
Later.
Comforting, I think.
ReplyDeleteI felt blessed. It hurt, even so. Though a pain I... quite embrace. Surrendering one's sins is... an odd thing.
ReplyDelete