.
.
However, I believe I got a good lot done. I set dishes up, then remember fruit. I purchased that the last time I was in town. I had not washed it. Tomatoes, by the way, are a fruit. Pears, apples, tomatoes, and strawberries. The strawberries did not make it. The rest are just fine. Actually, I think the tomatoes are just about perfect. So I rinsed those, then let them dry, having a pear and a tomato. There were two or three other things I got to, including a shower. Oh, and I remembered I had a nine grain cereal mix. I set that to soak in kefir overnight. I'll add a cup of water and cook it tomorrow.
I am hoping to clear and clean enough space to attempt whey water salsa. That is what the tomatoes are for. I also bought fresh onions. I have garlic that is fairly new as well, and lemon juice... though I don't know if I need anything other than whey water. I'll do a quick check before I begin that. I did consider avocado, but what was available was pretty much done. I'll check when I am in town again. And, while corn chips aren't the healthiest in what the government requires them to be fried in, until I can figure out how to make them myself, they will have to do. I wish I was to the point of making bread. Sourdough, plus salami, with salsa, topped with sprouts? With a pint, or quart, of kefir on the side? Not bad. I'm telling you. I'll get there, sooner or later.
I really did get to more than I thought. Not exactly what I hoped to do, but an near equivalent, I think. I am seriously hoping to hit the kitchen, and maybe do enough in there that hitting the living room might not be unreasonable. The trash has to go out. More food needs to be cooked or otherwise prepared, salsa could be made. I will put the Xt'er away. I just haven't gotten far enough to worry about working on the kayak yet. Maybe through the week. I have two appointments coming up. I almost feel special. I can use those days to do other things in town, along business lines.
I best get on to bed though, for now. It still seems a bit warm. Not temp wise, body wise for some reason. So I'll watch a show as I cool off. Good night, though, for all intents and purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here