Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Troubles.

.
.
It looks like finding a doctor who will simply do a simple thing is going to be difficult.  In a small enough area, everybody is your neighbor.  I suspect the V.A. has a lot of pull, too.  I was, essentially, told that it wasn't going to happen, and charged double what was proposed.  They didn't even bother drawing blood.  Oh, but she knows a specialist.  Don't need one.

I forgot to take in the form.  Thankfully, actually.  Couldn't find it lately.  I thought I'd go on into Log tomorrow, but decided to do it today.  I really do need milk anyway.  I initially thought I would take the form back to the office.  On the way, I realized, with her obvious weak knees about treating, and that she didn't do a blood draw, there was no reason to take the form in.  She had already decided, she just didn't have the guts to say it to my face.  So...

What this means to me is crunch time.  I finally looked up the cost of an industrial garbage bin...  $5.71 per day, $129 per haul plus... something per ton... I think a little less than $30.  A lot has to go.  Not sure it's honestly in the high tons.  Five?  Although I doubt if it would be more than a single load.  Probably.  I am really going to have to pair.  I suppose I will take a hard jab at collecting what I will be tossing, and beginning to part what I want to take and what I will have to take.

Whatever it takes to keep the license just long enough to escape.  There are other possible options, but that gets really tight.  But, for sure, and much faster.  I sometimes think things might work out, then I run into more bullshit.  It's pretty much how the world runs these days.  I want no part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here