.
.
I had the last of the ribeyes in the package. As well, I ate six ears of corn. Yes, a larger meal. A rare treat.
No work. I just can't get to anything. Well, other than cooking and I did finish storing the beans and grain. That is quite good, prepared this new way. But the beans simply don't ever seem to get as done. Next time, instead of vinegar, I would like to try soaking those with some whey water. The weather is being odd. The low yesterday was down to... 48 F, by my outside thermometer. Today, so far, it has only dropped to 60 F. It might drop just a bit more, or not. The jumps in weather throw me off a bit. Not only was it 48 yesterday, but out in it I could see my breath, somehow. Now, I was easily comfortable standing out there in painter jean type shorts, no socks, and a t-shirt. While the weather is battering me, a bit. I would rather have, for simply comfort, temps jumping around then a solid high temp summer. This year is quite nice.
I'm about to take a nap, or go to bed for the day. There is some business I would like to figure out, but... I just can't get to it. Youtube seems to be acting up tonight. Sometimes it does that, rarely, as if they are doing maintenance but don't want to advertise... or my service is doing the same, or limiting my access. Or the government flop has started causing brownouts, as with the rest of government. Hard to say, these days, just which group is causing the problem, if it is a problem, or such. With the government we have, we are finally "catching up" with the incompetence the rest of the world knows and loves. Got to get rid of this government. Don't ever believe we need to cut back and shut down in order to conserve. Test after test shows that allowing the free markets to solve the problems does solve the issues. Trying to let the government fix anything increases the problems until catastrophic failure has to happen. The government, any government, can't do it. Not well.
Yeah, a bit of sleep sounds really good. Later or good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here