.
.
I'm just... The fastest I had done a puzzle was 9 seconds. After a bit of looking, especially given my age and... state of repair... though even without those, my ability is... interesting. Of course, as I suggested, there are those who can do faster, perhaps much faster. I am now among those. I just did a puzzle in 5 seconds. Squeezing those last four is going to be a pain. :p I really do question whether I could even possibly be human, or... fully human. Sometimes I think such things as a lark, sometimes I really just don't know. Suspicious, in both directions and many ways. Yeah... if you want to check, just hack the phone, as usual. Mind you, I don't let you, I just can't stop you. Although, this time, there might be more to the connection than you have known. Nah, not the coppers... like they care. Something of a psychic nature, if it will need to develop through time. Good luck with that. *wink*
Hmm? Oh, still waking. I'll see if I can get to some work before too awful long. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here