.
.
No, I won't make it out by noon. I am stuck in the dishes, and having to blast the drain pipes to get that going. Slow, but I think I have it moving again. I did the batch of dishes I expected to clean up easily, and they did. Washed, rinsed, and put up. Now for the big box of dishes. Mostly plastic, with various bad actors as far as dishes go, grease, fats, that sort of thing. It... won't be a wash, and make quick wash again. I just wish there was an affordable disposable container system I could tolerate, for salad dressing, mayo, and such. It's a bear to work with. Though I may... have a trick for that, with the bigger heavier gloves. Or maybe I will just begin pricing disposables and looking at the comparison. I wouldn't even mind paper, so long as I could use wrap to moisture and air proof it mostly. I'll look.
With the dishes, and drain, holding me back, I definitely can't get a shower in until that is finishes, and won't go without one. Even so, I will get to town today, and I will stop for breakfast, even if a late one. The eggs didn't work out. I think I am doing something wrong. I will review that video. Oh, and I best call in for medicines. Maybe even just do a drive-through on that. Can't say I'm not trying. I just have a little too much lead in my butt. I can't do a whole lot about that, either. Actually, what I am doing, pushing beyond it, IS what I can do about it. It's just that pushing today won't help today, or tomorrow, or even several weeks from now. Not ultimately. It will take a long time of this, as continuous as possible, to see results. Or die. *smile* I'm easy to please, if hard to kill.
I don't know if I mentioned, but upon reviewing led replacements for the fluorescent tubes, I see to have read that the fixture has to be fast-start, or some such. While I can't figure out what brand of fixture it is (why do they hide that, especially on higher ceiling systems that are already difficult to reach), I was able to clearly read that the fixture, itself, requires fast-start tubes. So, that will work. Assuming the whole bar still works. Hard to know. I'm not even sure how to open it up to see what I might need to replace. Bleh. Still, I may just go with the leds. If I have to repair the fixture, or replace it, I will do that with the leds in mind.
I'm not complaining, just working, thinking as far ahead as possible, taking rests as needed, and keeping it up. I think I mentioned, to as much as possible, I would keep at it until the appliances are in and done to my satisfaction. That is yet to be accomplished. Yeah, I can do well enough for a dead man. Actually, you want to know what this was? A baby coming test. Huh? Well, if a she got pregnant, and whether it's a particularly difficult one or not, the rooster has to be able, not just willing, to take over everything. He won't do well. Mothers, sisters, in-laws and not, can fill some of the gap, but he has to... do what it takes for as long as it takes. This was a stress test. I'm not finished yet. In some ways, I will never be finished until I nap cold. Even then, not so much. Some suggest I write it off. If I didn't struggle with celibacy so greatly I probably would. Not that anything will come of it, just that if the opportunity becomes real, I will fill that role... and some other things.
A bit of music, a bit more tea, maybe a peek at gab, then back to the chain gang of one. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here