.
.
Now, actually, I have two accounts with them. More by accident than anything. My blogging account is the one that went wrong. It seems they are pushing videos I don't want to see. Is it the ones they are being bribed to push? Are they agenda videos they want on my blog? In any case, I don't care. I will simply stop using youtube on that account. If they poison the other account I will stop using them altogether. Though I may stop using videos from them on here.
Tech giants just haven't learned from this last election. Trump didn't win, we did. And we are just beginning. If you want to be a robber baron do NOT cross everybody. If nobody is in your corner, or on your side, and you are trying to screw everybody? You WILL lose. Actually, they DID lose. Not to Trump, to us. And they better play nice, because if they unleash and continue to attack, we will get a bigger fucking stick. Quietly, but surely, we will destroy them and theirs. They are on the wrong side of history and the big wave hasn't even hit yet. And Trump isn't it. Duck, bitches.
Yeah. I play to win. And even as a small fry, as a secular might see things, I will win. If I have to pull a Sampson on you, I'm good with that. And I am far from the only one. Jack is done, who is next? And don't even try hinting that you know who or what I am. Everybody important to me already does. So fuck off with your threats. They will only help me burn your house down faster. Fix it or burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here