.
.
I went down at about 10:30. I couldn't stay awake. I fed the cats and ducks, moved the lawn chairs, and some other things but couldn't break the want, perhaps need, for extra sleep. I set the alarm for three hours, as an emergency backup. I woke every thirty to forty minutes, thinking I had overslept. Ended sleeping an hour and forty, less than a typical nap. If you love sleep when you are exhausted, like I do, feeling like you got six hours of shuteye in less than two real hours was awesome.
The upstairs is staying around 69°, the downstairs main and front are at 75° but feel much cooler, and outside is about 87°. I have to guess that the outside will create strict limits on how cool the upstairs can get. On 100° days, who knows what the limits can be, 73°, 75°, but it will be moving cooler air. Though, who knows. Perhaps with two ac's, 69° is easy. As is, one of the, a "smart" one, cycles off for an half hour to hour or more, so... there is room to cool more.
Late for breakfast, but chia and a fatted coffee are in the works. I had thought to not check blood sugar. As, at 99 fasting, still fasting, it usually stays the same. Except, I remembered, when the average falls below 150. It read 154 just now. So, yes, a 10 cc dose with breakfast. Keto and intermittent fasting might not be exciting, or sexy. And it sure isn't taking weight off, but it is taking size off. I am back up to 280 but wearing the 38 belt from 260, losing the 38 cargo shorts... that didn't happen until I was down to 250. But it is helping control blood sugar.
On to lunch and resting. Tomorrow? Finish the dishes, actually finish raking first, then dishes. Perhaps clearing and cleaning the bathroom. And maybe figuring out the closet upstairs, and installing some of the cage shelving, so I can have clothes up there. That may help sort my downstairs bedroom... keep winter clothes there, summer clothes upstairs? Seems like a plan. There is no hanging bar up there, but that is an easy fix.
Oh, why not sleep in the closet? It started out by being because I was too tired to think. I just took an easy space, set up, and plopfactured a sleep zone. It... then made me curious, if daybreak might help wake more regularly. First shot? No! Not in the face. Vampires simply don't tolerate that at all. I knew this. Now 34% better! However, the second ac unit is beyond my feet, to the north. And that curtain has to be open for airflow. And, yes, that will do, nicely!
It may take time, but I... have hope. That it woke me today was amazing. I will have to get to bed earlier if I want to not have migraines, one of which is encroaching. Aspirin, now! Yes, I might be able to pattern to the day. Then, in the winter, use a day light on a timer. I haven't been doing great with a day schedule, but not bad and this brings hope. Although, I have to admit, if I can get back to school, it won't be electrical engineering.
That is all but a glorified white collar job, without the pay or job security that it once offered to make up for the difficulty of the program. At ~$35k start? Probably five to seven years before being dumped, unless working for peanuts? Perhaps some sort of engineering... if possible, but not that one. Biomech? Aeronautical? Hell, maybe chemistry? Something real. Physics has gone junk theory, and anything soft is not only indoctrination, foolish, it is filled with unqualified idiots.
But, first, I need to do days... or even nights, but regularity. I won't go through the horror of missing classes and study time. Which also means I need to be in better physical condition. Crawling out of the grave is a bitch, might not even be possible. But getting a taste of life... so tantalizing... like feeling the first woman's nipple, then her wet. Fuck yea. Get. It. Up. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here