.
.
In part the heat, in part work recently, in part the fight, plus the migraine attempts... perhaps enough time has passed for more aspirin? Yea, either way. Blood sugar is 126 but I am done with food and insulin. Not sure if it is the heat or migraine, or both, but I am done with anything, or is that everything?
Mostly. At 19:30 I put the ducks away, with fresh water and a short shower. They love that. I am watering the front actual grassy area. Not sure there is anything but a sort of weed on the other front half. Now that I am watering, perhaps I should plant seed? It might just be too hot. One of the other areas planted is doing well, a few other spots are weak to middling, two are failures.
It was 84° outside, 76° in the main (stone and mortar part), 79° in the front and 68°/69° upstairs. Yea, the upstairs has no effect on the downstairs, during the day. At night it does. I will shut one of them of tonight. If that is easily satisfactory, I will try shutting the other off tomorrow night, just running with a fan. Then I begin practicing with how long it takes to cool the upstairs. Perhaps going in hot, for a nap or sleep, is enough... starting them, on timers. I'm looking at economy but not falling down on reasonable comfort. If you want to genocide the ill, then do it, honestly. Don't torture us to death.
A few hours of watering, then I am packing it in. If I feel this bad tomorrow, I will begin sorting. Perhaps more cool breaks upstairs. Reading and praying, sorting and clearing up there, a return to the non-digital. Perhaps back to studying... Latin, calculus, German, differential equations, chemistry, French, algebra to geometry, and probably some common engineering subjects. There is much to... remember. I have aced some of those courses, without a curve. Perhaps a few subjects a few hours a week, some were four to five hours a week, the non-eng were one to two hours weekly. Just remember, homework takes two to four times class hours... so a single five hour per week course (eng level diffy q, calculus, and calculus based chemistry are 20~25 hours a week). Yeah, I loved when they pushed 16~18 'hour' eng weeks... 80 hours or more. Bleh. Know your math, well and functionally, and you have three quarters of it. Until Latin, German, French, Russian, or Italian... "...kick em' while they're up, kick em' when they're down... repeat ad nauseam".
Hmm? Later. Or good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here