.
.
That falling feeling. It wasn't blood sugar. Something similar just not the same. Blood pressure? At 109/82 and a 90 pulse, I think that is it. While that, currently, is an okay bp, it is a bit low, for me it is very low. Any lower and it will become a problem. The questions, now, are why the severe dips? Are they the cause or a symptom? How to work with or solve the problem. This is as bad as blood sugar drops. Or nearly. But I can fix those.
Checking blood sugar, at 129 that isn't a part of the problem. This is only an half an hour after the last of dinner and insulin, so that is a higher read than it should be, but not an unreasonable one considering the 133 start. Just... checking. From now on, I need to check everything when there is a problem. Hmm, I should bring out the ear thermometer for when I feel fevered or chilled, just to know.
The lawn is being watered. Unless I misread the outdoor thermometer, it was 68° by 21:00. So I opened everything up as I set water going. It sure felt a lot cooler outside than in. With everything open it hasn't dropped a degree in here. Crazy. Some nights it works quickly, some nights not so much. Some nights it doesn't work at all. I should start the secondary ac upstairs. Another several hours of watering, though only using a single line and sprinkler. Then bed? If possible.
At least I have something to work with, if no good leads as to whether it is cause or affect. Perhaps a call to primary care tomorrow. I think the nurses who do the nightsquad are, well, fully quad squad qualified and racially mean it. They don't want them anywhere near living patients, even their own. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here