.
.
I thought, after waking, that life would be better. I figured stamina, oxygen levels, and else would be improved. I woke well and easily. After a few things, I got right on dinner. I also almost passed out. No air and little capacity to get it. The lungs just aren't taking it in well? I had to sit for a while.
I did get supper back on track. Steamed burgers and cabbage. Well, and a fatted coffee. Two patties, being how light the rest of my meals were. Perhaps half an avocado as well. Then a shower and setting up dishes. I will skip shaving until tomorrow. I brought laundry down, but just to the bathroom. That will stay there until tomorrow. I just can't do much. If I do something besides showering and dinner, it will be a quick first hit on the dishes. There aren't many, and they are bigger items.
It sure has been a dark day. But it has been above freezing, say in the low 40s when I checked. Some rain, or possibly snow that melted overnight? Definitely some moisture left this morning, if not much. It hasn't been cold enough to freeze the kiddy pool, or even the duck water trough. Yeah, that does surprise me.
Anyway. I will keep trying. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here