.
Instead of cream, I used the last of the coconut milk. As well, I had three beef sticks and three pieces of cheese. Wasn't up to deli meat. Or pork rinds. Though I may have the last of the baby carrots and celery, just plain, with water. Nearly another meal? No, it's a full other meal.
Nothing, really, done. But I am awake. I have been eating well. I did do litter, twice now, chores, and fed the girls. I will check their water, if I suspect their water will be just fine, still partly to mostly full, and flowing. I'd like to even just shower, but there isn't energy, or focus, or something, required to do it.
Ever been so tired you just can't get to things? At least it doesn't hurt, the body, mind. Just tired. So, to the bone, tired. Can't think. Can't use thoughts, or will, to act. Want to, make the attempt. It just won't happen. I even pray for it. Just... a window, even a little one. I keep the place warm, stay on medicine, eat, drink, and rightly. The weekly blood sugar reading is 116. The reason I am taking some slight risk with insulin, is because I would like to get it a bit lower. I would like the average to become 100 +/- 10, for the week, two week, and then month. And, maybe then, start cutting insulin out as possible. First fast acting? Then lowering slow acting. It's a tricky thing. Not sure that is still open, but... maybe.
I am still at 37 cc's of slow acting. Can't quite tell if that is enough. Some days, like last night, fasting was pretty high. Then again, I ate some new things, and pushed some old things. I'd like to give this a week, of better eating, to be sure... make up my mind. But, food time is done for the day. Water, tea with or without mint but plain otherwise, and that's it. Unless I have a sugar drop spike. Even then, I'll try something small, something to eat.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here