.
Look, I... was suspicious. Blood sugars, and all. So, I had a
fatted coffee. Now, something... seemed... wrong? It doesn't seem
like I have low blood sugar. But... I... had a feeling. So I
waited, and checked again. And, probably a good thing I did, before just
going to bed. It just read 55! Oh, I... feel fine.
Seriously. Strangely. Crazily. I feel... good. But
that is too low.
So I'll... cook something. I won't just let that ride. But... why
so low? Crazy, truly. I have meats which should be thawed, but
that won't be enough. I'll look around. I really don't want to
take glucose tabs, or candies. Gotta do something though. Oh...
definitely have yogurt. It's plain, but I have fruit packs. Two 4
ounce packs usually help, but this low? I'll have that, and some
chops... thick cut. No, that is simply too low.
Oh, and... someone, something, is hounding me. As to being in
grace? Being this close to death, if I'm not in grace, I can't be.
So, it'll have to be up to God. Anyway... not sure what is being said,
or suggested, or what accusations are being made. I... just... see
patterns. Amen.
These last two? Responses. Well, one is a response.
The other... a request. Granted. Should be cautious with requests.
It is not I who wishes this. Your own kind? It seems so, if you
listen.
Amen... at least, through my intent. Again I say to you, so be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here