Sunday, December 26, 2021

Difficult day.

.
.
It is just rough.  I am tired, mildly achy now.  It was worse, got better, but... still, there is just something not doing well, right.  I did take fast acting insulin.  Not much, but... some.  Blood sugar is at 71 though I am not crashing.  I will be having a can or two of sardines, with those crackers.  But that will be it for today.  Unless blood sugar takes a harsher decline.  Oh, I'll have a fatted coffee too.  Lightly fatted.

I did get the chores done, finally.  Late, but done.  Their waterers seemed to be just frozen, mostly gone.  And they ate well, usually a sign that they were drinking well and long.  As well, I took the  tom some food.  He didn't seem to be home, but then I am sure he roams when hungry, looking for whatever he might be able to eat.

The girls have had their litter cleaned twice today already.  and have been fed and treated twice.  They will get one more group of treats, and that is it.  I'll leave the sardine tins for them, they... eat some of that, sometime.  I am sure it is good for them.  Plus, they really like it... when they like it.

Trash is nearly all ready, most of it out.  I just have to get it to the curb.  Not sure if this is a three or four day weekend though?  I'll put it out, find out tomorrow.  If it has to be out for two days, okay.  I am also not certain if it is recycling day... every other week.  But, it will go out too.  I'm never sure.

Lots of wind, and/or air movement.  Makes it colder, and drafty, in here.  I have the furnace up.  That helps, a bit.  But there is more to it than just the air temp.  The low blood sugar is part of it, and getting used to lower blood pressure is always a part of it.  Oh, lemongrass is what I am diffusing this afternoon.  Quite a nice scent.  Grapefruit, pine if I have it, or eucalyptus if I don't... one of those next.  Not sure I want to mix, at first.  But, may review what other people like to mix.

What surprised me was the neighbor's son... recognized, roughly, frankincense.  Now, he thought it smelled floral, which frankincense isn't.  But, when I asked of this, or that, he got it right.  Recognition showed in his expression.  This is something I know, do.  I see.  Perhaps they use that in their church, and he has some involvement?  Maybe he just likes that particular scent, from church and remembered it?  It... impressed me.  Few would know that scent, and suspect it is what was on show.  Good shot, youngling.  I don't generally know it well enough to recognize it, I simply use it during Christmas, and a few other, holidays and for specific reasons.  I just don't recognize it... too rare of use, and subtle of scent, for me.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here