.
I was able to eat three pieces of chicken. It is too bland. Even the one sprinkled with cayenne didn't really do much. That is over 413 calories below my already very low 1449 calorie goal. Which also makes protein low, and fat higher by percentage, being that the rest of the foods were higher in fats, by a lot. But, I really can't eat more.
I am hoping, if I take vitamins, minerals, and some extra, perhaps that will be enough. Drink a bit more water, take electrolytes. And, yes, I did take 4 cc's of insulin, fast acting. Not sure I should have, now. Though, as well, I am up a whole other day. Without sleeping last night, I probably shouldn't have taken even a small amount. Then again, you can never be sure. I have slow acting ready, but will wait until closer to bedtime.
At least I finished feeding at that approved time. Even with the issues, the day has been good. Missing a bit of food, cold burned my thumb a bit, but got meds in, tracked food, got the rabbits covered and that cover secured, even fed the feral tom and girls. They actually did enjoy that warmed turkey. It wasn't so bad, warmed. I... tried just a tad myself, to make sure. I don't think he was out there though. He was doing rounds. Fresh snow, paw prints... leaving. Though, probably, he will be back. Most likely he runs rounds on some sort of clock, or by a sense of things.
The hope is to be to bed by 20:00 to 20:30. Perhaps getting a shower before. Though, who knows. I may not be to bed until 23:30. It's just been slipping away from me lately. Insomnia? Of a sorts. But, the better numbers seem to be helping much more than hurting. It is as if the xx gemstone watch was missing a few. And while they haven't been replaced, some mass was returned, and some recalibration. I am staying more regular, with sleep and else. Still not able to do much, but... it's a start. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here