.
Well, it will help. Frying, draining, then rinsing hamburger (or boiling it) reduces fat, thus calories. Now, at 90% or leaner, it has no effect. Of course, this was on 80% lean hamburger, which is becoming difficult to find! I can find 85%. I used to be able to find 70%, but that's been a long while. Anyway... I am thinking of doing this. As well as reducing fat and calories, it doesn't affect protein. Plus, it can then be packaged in baggies, some of it frozen, for really easy meal planning.
I keep looking at little ways to increase protein, while reducing fats. There are problems, potentially. As with the chicken. Removing the skin, to me, made the meat inedible. That... won't work. And, this might have a similar problem. There is only so much spice can help with. Or sauces, or else. Still, worth a shot. Same with ground turkey, ground pork, and such.
It will take little steps, slowly improving protein amounts, reducing fat and calories, to get to a higher protein keto method. I really do think that will help. Of course, I have to sort out how to manage the calories, to get enough in that I don't perpetually feel too hungry to manage, and yet still lose weight. I can't plateau right off the starting block! That just won't work. It's... going to be more of a trick than they like to suggest.
I also have some doubts about people on youtube. I wonder how many... accessory chemicals might have been used. And, yes, many would cheat it to make it look good. Though, too, my health is a major factor. I don't have the metabolism of even a normal guy my age, which would be anemic. I am not sure if this is even possible. But I am going to keep trying.
Hmm, another fatted coffee, sardines, and two keto crackers... to get a bit more in, and to warm up, then on to thawing the hydrant, and getting fresh water in for cats and rabbits, and some for storage. I'll be going over the 236 calories left, but I have to... so hungry! Well, and I'll try to do more to fix the shivering, on top of those. Later, or goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here