.
Blood sugar did go up, to 155. While not horrible, I... preferred an
attempt to lower it. And... did. But it cost me the night.
On the good side, it did get down to 52, give or take, from what I saw.
A pleasant night, if it took a good while for that to seep into the
cave. Still, all good. And I did, with just a touch of fast acting
insulin, and food, get blood sugar back down to 134 with the weekly average at
125.
Will sleep soon, if possible. I've simply been flipping through
y.t. It has pretty much died. Reminds me of when mtv went from
showing vids to doing stupid multi-culti propaganda pieces. Nothing but
stupid. At least, for the most part, they don't bother me with most of
that stuff. They simply only offer three to eighteen videos, all of
which I have seen a dozen times.
I could look, specifically, for things. But... why? What I have
already seen is of little interest. What might be interesting is
suppressed, for the most part.
On to bed, shortly? I'd like to sleep, not sure I can quite pull it
off. I did take medicine, for this morning... literally for this new
day. So I have a start on the day. Not sure what else to do.
Oh, perhaps I could get a shower, and put some dishes in after. I did
get caught back up on my potable water, through the r.o. I keep four
half gallon bottles, two in the fridge... two at room temp. Well, and
the water heating pot, which is about another half gallon.
I am trying to drink more water. As it warms up, I need that
refrigerated water more and more. But I don't always drink the cold
stuff. In the mornings, and when it is cooler, I'll drink the room
temperature stuff. Or, even in the heat, sometimes. The cold is
more of a treat, as I'm not sure it's the best for me?
Oh... a couple of vids I thought I'd share. Who says it hasn't already
happened, in one form or another though. Still, probably not? I...
don't know... care.
Well... thinking out loud. Everybody knows, me picking up and moving is unpossible. So... don't sweat things too much. Unless that's your druther. I... like druthers. Good morning and day, and goodnight. Or... soon enough?
"I've simply been flipping through y.t. It has pretty much died."
ReplyDeleteAfter Turner Classic Movies, YouTube used to be my favorite source of video entertainment. You used to be able to find all sorts of movies and television episodes and animation. It was much more wide open.
It's all gone. I can still find the occasional interesting movie or video, and I still listen to music from it. But the variety is dead and buried. The wildness which made YouTube what it was in the beginning is long gone.
At least I am not the only one. Though I do suspect they are shutting some of us off. Specifically. Basically, China's social credit score is well in effect in America and Europe now.
ReplyDelete