Sunday, June 5, 2022

Raining?

.
.
I heard something, sounded like rain... but... who can be sure without looking.  Sure enough.  Checking the temp, it's 52 to 53.  So, not cold.  Could get cold, in a hurry, if the rain keeps up.  I heard the rain, then for a while didn't.  So, had to check.  Still raining, just not... in the same way.  Smaller drops?  Maybe more at an angle?  Of course, after checking, the rain started being audible again.  Ha.

While at it, I did a third charge up the stairs.  Just four sets, as usual.  Though this time I attempted to use fewer arm actions, and lighter ones.  Relying less often, and putting less weight on or strength into the arms.  Trying to work the legs more.  There is a bit of a limit to that, as the last four or five stairs are... complicated, at least when coming down.  I have to tuck my head down, and duck through.  Even so, I am... trying to use more legs than arms.  Well, that's the three.  If I can get another group yet tonight, I may well do so.  As long as I get three, and that doesn't break me, I don't care what else I do.  This first week, three per day.  Winded.  But... all good.

Blood sugar did come up a bit, to 111.  Still, I feel a bit off, and did before the stairs.  So, a fatted coffee is going down.  And, if I really still feel off, a can of sardines.  If all else fails, a single cup of fruit.  I am trying to work with real foods, and minimal amounts.  I have one ten piece container of carb tabs left.  Mints won't be in until, they say, Tuesday.  So I want to be careful.  Then again, the mints aren't for this type of situation, only when it goes below 70, or even 90 but I am already feeling it.  And it is continuing to drop.  Well, that and simple failures in food availability.  

Candy might be bad for you, but I guarantee, people on the plains, in the mountains, or near the coasts, without much else, would surely have praised God for couple of those in the winter, or during a storm, or whenever else things had gone dry.  And, I'd bet I could make a mean trade for a few of those.  People will pay fortunes for just the dream of the good times.  To taste it?  The more.  And all I would want for Christmas is someone to weed the garden.  :p  Just a bit early, mind you.  Weeding, then mints, all I'm saying else.

Oh, I did push things, buying more foods.  Things really are going south and souther faster than...  It's not looking good.  I am half expecting, literally, a minor nuclear event in or near middle Europe.  They are pushing for it, and going to get it.  I swear, I don't know how the supporters, on either side of the aisle, don't see this coming.  While I can plainly see that seems to be a strong potential for what is being pushed for by the elites of one party and a subgroup of the others.  Neocons... doing their thing, along with the "other" party.

More food.  Just hoping it gets here before the trucks are parked... for fuel costs, parts, or "green" policies... or some sick mix of all.  Nasty out there, and it won't get better for... perhaps beyond my lifetime... that assuming I live for thirty years.  Candy.  Get some.  Even just to give to kids, as you regale them with stories about Halloween, and bags full of candy... bags and bags!  Every year!  So much candy that parents could steal much and it not even be noticed... unless they stole all the snickers, or some particular brand.  Though, maybe not even then if it was just Milkey Ways!  :)

Don't think I jest.  Though, probably a good thing, on some levels.  Minus the nuking thing.  Did we destroy ourselves, and children, with excess?  I'm thinking some parts of it, yes.  Though, it is more our elites deciding to corrupt and destroy us, regardless of our minor ills, that is taking us down.  They seem to be quite willing to kill million, possibly billions, of us.  And us, here in the US, as primary targets.  They want all the lessors to live like Africans.  And die like them.  Cheaply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here