Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Is it that time already?

.
.
Right at 14:00.  Earlier, but not by much.  As well, it wasn't until 04:30, about an hour earlier, when I went to bed.  If an hour earlier than the earliest of recent bedtimes, so... on average, a decent amount earlier than usual.  The last few days I have been backing it down, going to bed in a trending earlier direction.  I'll keep at it.  On medicine, sometimes I can do what is impossible off it... back my day up rather than have to push the clock around.  Backing up the clock is easier, if possible.  Something like that.

I keep wondering, about an incident.  When the young man ended up being handcuffed by the police... for trying to hit me.  How did I get him to attack, right when it was most fortuitous for me?  It... was intended, mind you.  The choice was to rip him limb from limb.  Which, too, was... quite possible, simple even.  That would have been the easier of the two.

How did I steal peace from his heart?  Well... that depends on the man.  This man?  I... had to think about it.  I did it almost intuitively.  I have had to think about how I got that particular one to act as I willed.  Oh, I have done it before.  Like hitting a practiced, particular, note... on a piano or guitar, while doing it you aren't sure how you do it, you just know to do it and it gets done.

After thinking about it, I remembered, in this case.  I waited until his heart was hard.  I didn't need to encourage it, but, given what I knew was going to have to happen, I did encourage it.  Not... by being mean, or ornery, but by being honest and clear at times when those weren't desired.  He wanted things, for the damage of his father.  I gave him what he didn't want, right when he wasn't wanting exactly those things.  But, I didn't go too far.  Just a word, or look.

In time, he got used to being... misabused by his emotions and my reactions.  He toughened up.  Because of his immature nature, he couldn't let it go.  But he could resist some of the impulses.  In time, when the time was right, instead of giving him what he needed, was used to receiving, I gave him... empathy.  Full and complete.  He... couldn't handle it.  I knew the officer was behind him.  For his rage, he knew nothing.  As he pulled back, the officer, to whom I had just been speaking, arrested his arm... and... the rest of him.

The look on his face, as he realized... something had gone terribly wrong for him?  Something between rage and horror.  That was one of the princes I took down.  Hard.  But of his own hand, literally in this case.  Do I like doing that?  Well, I don't like what the privileged do, so... yes.  I hate spoiled bad people, or what they do and are often allowed to do.

I never heard from him, or his father, again.  I knew his mother.  And, while she... was ever suspicious of me, what I had done to her family was balanced by my saving her from an out-of-control golden glove boxer.  What their issue was I will never know.  Only, I wasn't going to let him mash her.  Odd life, and strange people, I have met.

Not saying I am a good guy, or a bad one.  But I do resist evil when I meet it.  To the point I can understand it.  Oh... I dreamed of the event last night, so it's been on my mind since, both while sleeping and while waking.  And... other similar events.  Usually, just telling people "no", when they present as evil, is enough.  It's like they want, need, to be told "no", without uncertainty or ambiguity.  Don't be afraid to tell someone not only no, but hell no.  And do it.  Even if that is me.  But, be prepared to back up your words, even if you may well lose.  Amen.

Fasting blood sugar is... okay... at 134 fasting.  I had hoped it would drop today.  But I was so hungry yesterday, and kept eating!  A snack, a meal, a few more snacks, another meal, more snacks.  HUNGRY!  Hungry through sleep, part of the way.  Sometime in, a few hours after sleep, hunger left.  Keto, low carb well and sure.  Just... it isn't keeping me well satiated.  I may try a second chia meal.  Those usually do pretty good, for satiety.  Higher carbs, but it's all fiber.  Not sure that honestly matters, but blood sugar seems okay for it.  Mostly.

No, I am... eating right foods.  And, have eaten plenty the last two days.  I don't understand the hunger.  It did get cooler last night, down to 44?  I think that is what I saw, as a low.  Overcast outside, this afternoon as I wake.  And I think dark all morning.  It is 68 outside, and indoors, mostly.  Pleasant, but... spring in summer.

So tired.  Just a bit achy, if that seems to be passing quietly as I wake.  Again, mostly.  Medicine, a fatted coffee, and water, for now.  I'll have something to eat later.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here