Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some help.

.
.
After I had finished my work for the evening and was resting the doorbell rang. I wasn't sure who it might be but happily answered the door. It happened to be the bishop of the local area. He had seen me out working and thought to stop and see if I could use some help. Why, yes, I could. I realize the job would have been... a bit much so soon. So, tomorrow afternoon he will be arriving with some of his children. With my weed whip and one they will arrive with, we should be able to at least take down the height, allowing for mowing soon. Quite nice and timely.

After my visitor left, I called my friend. He had just eaten. He wasn't sure he wanted company but I think he might have been a bit lonely too. He hasn't been doing well, his foot is causing him great pain. Sleep is troubled and the pain pills don't seem to allow him to sleep a full night. His doctor won't give him stronger or more medicine. Unfortunately, my friend may be addicted. I am not sure how to advise. Though I suggested that he might have a problem with the medicine more so than the pain. He didn't seem to hear though. All I know is I hate heavier pain killers, as much for fear of addiction as for my hate of how it makes me feel. Then again, maybe they simply need to treat the pain for him to heal rightly, then back him off. I really don't know.

I went shopping on my way home. Mostly cat food and litter. But I saw a nearly half off deal on my usual toilet paper, picked up more cheese, and looked over the bikes. About three quarters of the way through my shopping I realized I had pushed things a bit too much today. Or at least I was wondering. Then again, maybe I wolfed dinner down a bit too quickly. That or some combination of the two. I was seriously worried there for about ten minutes. As I left the store and neared the X, I started feeling better. Muscles are a bit pulled, I haven't used them in months. I am not sure how well tomorrow will go, but I will put some skin in the game, what I can put in. I also have to drive to SLC tomorrow night for the sleep study. Should be interesting. I should sleep well.

I have a load in the dryer and one more to dry. It has been a great day, if I survive it. I should sleep well, I am quite tired. Good night. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here