.
.
Oh, sure, I wrote the list, and with surety. Truth told, I was moving slowly, not very attentive, and just... didn't know. But I did get to it. The last load of laundry is washing now, all of the dishes, including two big pots, have been washed and most put up. I cleaned the stove top a bit, and gave the counters a lick-and-spit touch up. No, my kitchen isn't up to specs, just better than what it was.
My friend called around 10:30, I think. I let him know I would be in between noon and 13:00. I maybe be running just a little late, waiting for the second to the last load to dry so that my last load doesn't sit wet in the machine. I'm a bit of stickler on that. It can make for some seriously nasty clothes to deal with if I forget. I haven't done that in this washing machine, or my last. But... it has happened. Yuck! Still, that will go forward, the haircut that is. I'll once again look like the brute squad, but it's how I like it. As for being late, well... not really my fault as to being slow, actually. It just always takes much longer to wash and dry than what I seem to know how to plan. The washer actually takes longer than the drier, up to an hour and a half commonly, to do one load. The dryer usually takes an hour, on fluff. So... that's just me bad thinking, not bad doing.
Yeah, I just had to give myself a public pat on the back. I deserve them so rarely that I need them when I can get them. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here