Friday, January 23, 2015

Crowbar?

.
.
Stuck.  Pretty much just sitting, looking at the screen.  A few past plans have been updated.  A change in the time to do one thing, and a second response from the manufacturer.  They suspect what the problem is, so will be sending a part.  Active efforts are not happening.  I did make coffee.  Earlier, much earlier.  I have not yet poured a cup of the stuff.  It's 15:00?  The last time I remember looking it was right around noon, perhaps.  No focus, no function.  I'll try to break out and do something this evening.  Or... not.

I have been tinkering with the machine.  I thought to watch a movie.  The problem is Silverlight will not function with the fuller version of Pale Moon.  I used 32 bit, initially, since the 64 bit version seems to have more problems with some third-party products.  I changed to 64 bit, to see if that would work.  Nope.  In forums I found a work-around.  A work-around that doesn't work.  I may look for another solution, sometime.  Coffee, something to eat, and then a nap.  Unless I take to long and just crash.  Yes, I can nap right over even a full pot of coffee, in my current state. 

I pushed to get going this morning.  Barring that, I will do just what I must for a few days.  I believe I suggested I might make more fruit pies.  I am hoping to get those made tonight.  The crust is easy.  And without a pie plate, these things are really easy.  Sometime I would like to make these but with meat and vegetables.  With the right mix, they might even be good cold, once cooked.  Easy for travel food, or a picnic sort of thing.  Though a microwave on the road might not be a bad thing.  Peach, maybe cherry, perhaps a bit of both.  If I can get to it.  Yeah, and if I can get on to lunch, I may start dishes soaking.  A lot of ifs.  But I am hungry, so...  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here