Monday, January 19, 2015

Resting.

.
.
Before I made the mistake of finding out the hard way, I realized today is not a general business day.  Considering the nature of it, it is too bad more people do not ignore it, shaming perhaps even the government into ignoring it.  Still, for now, it is what it is.  Which is fine, as things go.  Today would have been a push.  I hope to do a few things yet today, and I may.  I have, however, been enjoying rest, while pushing through of mind and will.  An easier, but no less necessary, group of areas that need to be addressed after a fall.  It is kinder to not have to handle these while also pushing through in the physical spectrum.  A good day, if I would still wish to see it ignored as a holiday, unless returned to it's rightful meaning and purpose.

A bit of lunch.  It's late so I will eat little.  I am not sure I would have gotten to much today, anyway.  Given that it took so long for me to remember lunch.  Warmed but not hot chicken, if it works out.  Or something else.  I just don't know.  Not too much food anyway, I am not digesting it well, nor am I terribly hungry.  Hmm... well... I am hungry, but I think it will be satisfied more easily that my eyes might suggest?  Things are changing with regards to food.

I do have something easy to do.  A video course pertaining to the RAW and general photography handling program could be reviewed.  Thankfully, I can watch the thing on television or my main computer, keeping the laptop upon which the actual program is installed open and functioning in the meanwhile.  There are two ways to view the course.  The first is for those who already have some experience, perhaps, enough anyway to just jump in and go.  There is a recommended order of viewing for noobs (me).  I suppose there is another way, for those who know most material, just need a refresher on a particular topic or even general area.  I will, for now, follow the recommended course for noobs.  I need to find that listing, and transcribe it.  Oh... wait... I can print it!  Then, just put marks by what I have watched. 

I may go in to town tomorrow, to return this printer and seek another that is not wi-fi... or has a wi-fi that has to be activated but can be ignored.  A bit of grocery shopping too.  More chicken.  Grilled chicken is absolutely fantastic.  I prefer fried chicken, but the work is much greater and I am not exactly up to it.  Hmm... maybe some sort of roast, too, for the grill.  Actually, I have pork coming in, lamb is a bit pricey in the stores for now, so... beef...  The only beef roast I enjoy is chuck.  Settled!  :)  I may have a few other things to do, after calling the faucet manufacturer.  A return of parts or the whole.  Goody... I can't call until 10:00, so I won't have to try to push my way out too early.  And, after that, some printing and packaging of any potential return, so.... not until after noon, by my reckoning.  I can live with that.  Mornings have been tough lately.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here