.
.
Still, two smaller meals went in. I definitely couldn't eat all, or close. Some variety. I may yet have a small portion of sunflower seeds. I started at around 17:00, I believe, and give or take even an half hour. Dinner arrived earlier than usual, which worked perfectly tonight. I had just finished my shower and that first load of dishes. Don't you just love it when everything just works. I mean it feels like a tight plan was made and kept, but without any fuss or heartache. Love that.
I will digest dinner, see if sunflower seeds can go in, and rest. Digestion takes a lot of energy. I am in a bit of recovery from working a bit too long and hard. And I am still working to some extent. So... I don't mind pushing a bit extra food in, if possible. At least with the i.f. going on. Three days of fasting really wasn't a problem. Sure, I got hungry a few times. I was certainly and sorely tempted a few times. If some of that is from increased carbs in order to bring in more potassium. I'll see if lowering carbs helps with the hunger. Still, it was, obviously, tolerable hunger. And it wasn't all that severe, only a bit sharp when working with food.
Trash has been taken out and to the curb. Though another sack might be filled yet tonight. I also pulled a container of bean and ham soup out. I am not sure how long it takes for 16 ounces of soup to thaw. I'll find out. The dishes are in for a final sudsy soak. When working with animal fats in various things, it takes extra care, and definitely double washing, to get all that fat out. I should finish the stock tonight, take out any final sack of garbage, perhaps clean the counters and table top, do a few loads of laundry, and finish the dishes all and whole. Hmm? Urhm, well, maybe not all of it. See, there I go again. I'll think on it, prioritize. I have to do the stock, and I need the laundry. The trash might be an easy aside. And, if I finish the dishes, clearing and cleaning the counters might be an easy enough aside. Still, that is a lot of work, and I need to be up to get to the post office and do some business tomorrow. Bleh.
I am back in the zone. I don't know how long it will last. Bodily it feels like I am a coastal ship lost deep at sea... hoping the heck I don't hit a major storm. Though, too, slowly, I am beginning to wonder if, perhaps, I am becoming... slowly... more and more seaworthy, one little bit, project, push, shove, and attempt, and trial at a time. Still... it's damned risky business. Which? Is the way I like it.
Welp, on with the day. Just remember. If you are going to be good? Be good. If you are going to be bad? Don't mix and match.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here