.
.
Health looks to be something that can be... managed? Some of the problems, perhaps, can be beat outright. I'm looking at diabetes, and perhaps water retention. Beyond that, function has been incredible. Each year for the last few years I have been improving. Falling for a while. But the falls are less than what used to be my best. I don't even sleep for weeks, let alone months, let alone that year. I don't forget, if I can't always do much about things. I know if I miss an appointment. I even know why I can make an appointment and not church. I can set an appointment, using current conditions, then plan for the short run... aiming at it. Perhaps more, in time. If I am... having some worries about church. Then again I always have. Not really the point, to one degree... if I do need to tend my soul... or spirit.
Ah, but what is this all about? Right. Changes. As I look at my blogging, more recently and in the past, I see... a drowning creature, quite often. Angry, unhappy, in pain. I am moving away from that. Oh, I'll always have that touch of darkness. I have opened up to light, and live hope, faith, and charity. I wouldn't exist without them, I don't believe. If that isn't the whole of the changes. Moving away from the darkness, by improving health, I can walk away from more. I am looking at improving some other areas.
I don't believe in debate, mind you. It isn't a proof, it is an intellectual, psychological, wrestling match. It, as any other form of might, does not make right. Philosophy isn't an area in which I will delve either. It is a cover for the failure of the secular, nothing more, for the most part. Now, while a more functional logic isn't an answer to life and all, it is not a bad thing to consider. It is this area which I am hoping to grow in.
To that end I am looking at improving my reading speed, and learning ability. Then, as I learn and explore, turning these reawakened skills, and healthier body and mind, toward... little and big problems in the world. I won't be looking for "the answer", your answer, or even my answers. I simply wish to explore solutions, possibilities, and expand my skills in various areas. Not just pure logic, or that at all. Though perhaps. Any topic which might be related to a problem, linking to a possible solution. Puzzles, of the practical. I think there are many to be explored. No promises, mind you.
Life is just, maybe, picking up. I can't believe, as I walk through my home, at least the kitchen, how much I really can do, how much I did. I want more. I think I can. If I survive, I think I will. This is long and rambling. That is another thing I hope to fix. Being concise, as much as that is possible sometimes.
I did get the stereo up and going. I'm listening to A Perfect Circle. I have a dozen or so cd's, all of which have been played here, to review. Yeah, didn't blow anything up. Had to locate, relocate, and more. I was able to keep at it and just do it... do it right. Including finding the open stapler so as to expand the antenna to it's full length. Yeah. I like this new life. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here