.
.
Well maybe neither it nor I is all that exciting. But I was the first to post on my blog since I woke! Yeah, not so exciting, that, either. Geez guys. Oh, pseudo fasting blood sugar... let me see, from 6:00 to 15:00? Yeah, lets call that a real sleep and this a fasting blood test, it was 179.
Dishes first, then a shower, then the dishes back in for a quick soak. I checked the stock, it really looks ready. Finally! Ugh. A bit of work was going on off and on through the night, my day. Boxes, while not taken down, have been collected, sweeping here and there, a bit more sorting and tossing. Not bad if I have a long way to go.
Today the stock, dishes, and getting trash out, plus any minor little hits. Dishes and trash are an automatic. Laundry is vital, though how far I will get is a whole other question. Smaller loads! Or I will fall hopelessly behind in folding. I will never really be great at housekeeping. I have two paths, though. Either do what I can, attempt to get ahead then stop doing things OR just give up and go on one of those horder shows. I choose to struggle on. If I can get ahead, and then watch my money, I may well hire in help a few times a month. Or... not. Good help can't always be trusted. And, what it might take to keep the place up is a bit more than I can practically afford? I'll bet they are $20 an hour or more these days. Even at $10, say at 20 hours a month? That might be doable, but not at $20 per. I could afford it, or may pay for it? Nah, I could afford it, but just barely. I'll look around, but I'll bet it's all $20 plus.
Oh, right. Tonight is dinner night! Meatzza and whatever arrives. Yeah, I can do parts of each. Or so my eyes tell my stomach. Today will see much finally done. Stock, the end of my first three day fast, nearly the end of dishes, and an almost clean kitchen. I may get the counters tonight, and some or all of the boxes broken down. Maybe. That would sure make a fine start to the week. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here