Monday, August 22, 2016

Rather an amazing lot of work.

.
.
How?  Don't ask me.  I do when I can.  I can.  So I do.  What is that math thing?  Dishes, little bits, here and there.  As I went through the kitchen, more bits and pieces.  Along with items to be washed, items to be dealt with, items put away, and items thrown.  I can see my tabletop.  Probably, oh, 40~60% of it is visible.  Some of what is on it will stay.  Center placement items, if probably covering no more than 20%.

I didn't get to boxes, but I am very close.  I will definitely be purchasing another cart for in there this coming month.  And, if I can clear boxes, I may do some major rearranging.  Not so much out of... hmm... domestic sensibilities as for practical applications.  Which means it might end up looking like an engineer's kitchen.  Oh go figure.

And do not think I have just been working on the visible.  Drawers, slowly, over the last bit of time, and the pot and pan cupboard, along with the various larder areas, are all being hit, manipulated, explored, cleaned, sorted...  It takes a long time to catch up from over half a decade of being behind.

Actually, if I had to pin it on something, it would be the fasting, and a bit the diet.  Really, more, the two combined.  If I can maintain things, and keep this going, I... will do as I wish.  Lose weight?  Lower insulin?  Lower blood pressure?  Get off medicine?  Check, and then start living a life that doesn't involve doctors or medicine.  NOW I am going home.  A shower and bedtime?  Or just on to bed?  I'll listen to music and consider.  No major aches and pains, and the painpills, if I took them today(?) would be out of effect.  All good.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here