Friday, July 23, 2021

A short visit.

.
.
I spoke with my doctor.  Nothing fancy.  Too hot.  Well, and I fell off medicines, so bp hasn't been checked.  I planned on giving it a week before beginning to check.  So, if I can stay on medicine for the next week, I will begin checking bp next Monday, or so.  As well, I haven't been eating regularly.  One meal in the evening.  So diabetes checking and insulin have fallen by the wayside.  Too hot.

That was that.

I then decided to check the temp.  It is 92 out there, again.  Humidity is 46.  It is about time to get the rabbits a bottle of frozen water, per.  And more specifically check their water.  Food should be good, but I'll check that as well.  The ducks should be good until tonight.  I watered them earlier, got them food, and left a half the pans open to them for grazing.  And they always have the pool for a dip or drink.

I think I am going to nap after.  I only stayed awake because I knew the call was coming.  And I wanted to put bottles out for the bunnies.  It's just hitting me like a brick.  The heat downstairs, more so the heat outside.  But even upstairs.  It is 73, now, upstairs.  Which is odd.  I didn't affect the temp today.  Why?  Who knows.

I did a bit of studying.  Hiragana, alternates, and the slide rule.  I almost forgot everything I learned with the slide rule.  Almost.  I really need to get a few notions down, then put them into equations, or something, so I know which number to link, then which to look up, and how to read.  I got back simple multiplication.  But I really need to go over all of it again, and as mentioned create formulas or graphs or something which shows how to do that quickly and efficiently.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here