Saturday, July 24, 2021

Troubles.

.
.
It doesn't feel too hot, if it well might be.  More numb than suffering, from anything.  The heat may simply be stealing any energy I have.  I had plans, still do.  Just, nothing doing.  So tired.  I get up to go do something, and before it is done, I find myself sitting here, wondering what I was going to do.  Then remembering, but not knowing how it didn't get done.

Hungry!  I've been hungry since I woke up.  blood sugar was 259.  I guess it was lower than yesterday, down by thirty points from that high.  So I had set out, at least twice, to make a small meal.  Carrot and celery, with a keto friendlier peanut butter, and a bottle of water, plus insulin.  Every time I headed out, I... just wound up back her.  Same with taking a shower and shaving.

If it rained, it did so earlier, than cleared.  Or I missed it earlier, while awake... if I don't think so.  Nothing seems to be forming today.  But what do I know.  I still haven't checked the temp out there.  Though, from in here, probably in the 90s, maybe up to a 100 and change.  I really can't tell the difference at those points, in here.  Then again, if it dropped to 60 out there, after heating up in here, I couldn't tell the difference either.

So tired.  Absolutely burned out.  Not sure why, either.  Anyway.  Some food, now?  I'm going to try.  Then a shower and maybe a shave.  Not sure after.  Study?  If possible, sure.  It's already 18:07, and I am still lost.  Food might help.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here