Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mom and surgery.

.
.
I thought she would be going in Thursday.  Instead, she will be going in tomorrow.  I was going to call her tomorrow.  She called me tonight.  She sounds afraid.  I can pray for her, and ask any others to do the same.  She will be going in tomorrow morning, around 05:00, central time, so 6:00 mountain time?  I think so.  I will pray for her now, tonight, and if I wake in time then.  Though I can send a prayer later.  Who knows how long the procedure will take.  Should be short, but... you never know.

So hot!  It's also about bedtime.  I haven't studied, but will, a bit, as I head to bed.  The physical effort of gathering and sorting items and boxes of things to return, and the load and unload the feed, about took everything I had left out of me.  That I can't ever really cool isn't helping either.

Ugh!  Forgot I was writing a post and ended up studying for... two hours.  Anyway...  Yes, prayers.  For her and whatever may happen.  Amen.

Yes, two or three hours of study.  More new, if more slowly.  And review.  At least it was cooler up there.  It wasn't exactly cool, but it did help.  And, with a decent fan right there, it did feel cool.  Oh, and it looks like I got everything back which was supposed to go back.  All good.

A shower?  Maybe, before long.  And to clean up the shave.  Then on to bed, I do believe.  Maybe a sandwich, and kefir?  Maybe.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here