.
Oh, I get it. I am brutal. Especially if you think you walk anywhere close to my various natures. I am sure Saul, who became Paul, had... his own problems. While I am not a hunter, coming from a, or the, Devil's advocate to the opposite, I am far harsher than some... imagined?
I will try to lead you to water. If you prefer fire, however, there is nothing I can do. Choices. Tick. Tock. It, finally, even I understand, isn't about what we want, or think we want. Find God, find what He wants, and do that. If the best you can do is nothing? Even that will likely be a fail. I should know.
Even so, it is what I can do. I haven't messed with a married woman in decades, or an unmarried one for probably going on sixteen years now. Been looking for one to marry, but I think that is gone. Celibacy is what is left. That... isn't a win. It is merely better than the options.
Oh, I... see. I do. But that is all there is too it. Brutal? It's... what will save the soul of the lost. Or... potentially. Find God, or begone from Him. I choose Him over my deepest desires. So many women, so little time, and I will go without until marriage or death. I would... recommend the same, on the same playing field.
I have never said I was nice. I have warned that I am more brutal than hell. This, really, is a good thing. I may lose, I have lost. But... I am in the best company this world has ever seen. As with Him, my kingdom is not here. Choose wisely. There is neither serving in heaven, nor is there ruling in hell. Don't... get confused. *wink* This I guarantee. Again. Choose, and wisely.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here