Tuesday, May 10, 2022

An odd start.

.
.
Some boxes broken down.  Packing broken down too.  More to do, but about half done... from in this room.  I was trying to get in to get a 'bookcase' for cd's, dvd's, and console games.  I finally got in to that, dusted it off... the shelves and pretty much everywhere.  Then got it set up in the living room.  It's not the most stable, on the carpeting, but maybe with movies and games in, it'll settle a bit.  I have it slightly wedged, for now, with other furniture.

Then I got the cat tree out.  It's pretty ripped up.  I'll vacuum, and other sort it out, before too long.  And, then, set it somewhere Sassy may be more likely to use it.  I may need to replace it.  I am hoping she will enjoy it.

A bit of food.  But, it really wasn't much, or filling.  I'll have to figure something else out.  A bit of gaming, between work efforts.  Not a lot, just a few things, here and there.  The game has gotten brutal, again.  Not sure, but I think the updates have rendered my methods useless.  That and they changed algorithms, so that... I think... you have to die a certain number of times before even having a chance to get through.  It's... how they do all these games.  So, the bosses may well cheese you, where you have no way of winning.  It's programmed in to be randomly unfair.

I'll hit the last of the boxes out here.  Then figure out something else to eat... if possible.  Then, hopefully, hit dishes, and the last of the waterers.  Maybe taking a shower if possible.  Then, a bit of relaxing on on to bed.  I may or may not have more help tomorrow and/or the next day.   So... I'm going to try to get better sleep in, and be cleaned up.  Even if it doesn't happen, being up and going would be good.  And clean.

Cleared out some of the outbuildings, at least of old wood, metal bits, and such.  The floors remain to be cleaned off.  As well, the clothesline needs to go back up.  I had hoped to clear the foam from the posts tonight, but have... other things going.  At least I am doing something.

As to the hammock?  I wanted to have that up and going, but realized my stakes are all missing.  So, I had to order new.  But... was broke last month.  So, those have been ordered.  Should be here by the end of the week.  Some long, some middling.  Never can be sure.  When they get here, I can get the tarp up.  And, if so, sleep out there, a night or two.  Practice putting it up and taking it down.  Learn how to dry it all in the morning, and get it into my pack.  As well, I may begin practicing using other gear, cooking and rain, figuring out how to change clothes.  I'd really like to begin camping, if hiking first.  And... well... I... have things to learn.

One thing at a time.  If I can remember.  Oh, I asked about help getting to the V.A.  I may or may not always need it, but...  I may not need it this time.  Just thought to ask.  There are other options, but those would mean being up there all day?  Yea, no.  I'd have to find someplace to go, where I wouldn't have to wear a mask or whatever other freaky requirements the hospital might try to impose, and, yet, still be picked up.  Anyway... thought to ask.  Trying to... sort things.  Might be able to get to it myself.  Just... asked.

Well, on to the last of the boxes, some food, gaming, then waterers, dishes, and a shower.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here