.
Depends on how you see things. Compared to the relatively hot summer days so far? Sure. It is reported to get to 89 as a high, out there, today. At one time, that was brutal to me. With the weight and size off, even the mid 90s and low 100s are okay, for a bit. This temp, if that turns out to be fact, is almost pleasant.
Just gaming today. As usual. I haven't made coffee today, and may not. I also may not eat. I simply don't need food, not daily. I like it, some days, most days. I enjoy it. Usually. I simply don't need it. It is good to go without. As with feasting, I offer my fasting up to God. In gratitude for the plenty I have. I just can't pay another's way, less so the ungrateful.
That left toe knuckle is being a bear. It hurts something awful. Reminds me of a woman, nagging for no reason I can fathom, most of the time. It's just how they do. Sometimes they have a point? Not... often enough. They are just unhappy, unpleasant, needy, creatures. Not my problem.
------------
Had a strange dream. Somehow I lost, or sold, this house. And was out and about when I was handed the keys to another man's kingdom. He had died, with no heirs. And nobody wanted to deal with his leavings. Half offered, half pushed, into the deal.
His house had good bones, but was even more worn out and down than this home when I first got it. A full two story, but with smaller rooms, if quite a few of them. I began exploring, and sorting his belongings. Finding a pistol, then a revolver. Several more showed up, so far. He ended up having eight side arms, some of them treasures by my accounting. Guns from before government and American and first amendment hating ceos and boards took control of gun companies.
Interest piqued, I began a much more thorough search. I ended up, then, finding a quarter million in gold, half that in silver, and half a million in cash. I used some of that for immediate updates and upgrades. Plus, began clearing much more carefully... even with reverence and gratitude. Looking over his life, beginning to try to understand him.
Going through his bedroom, it reminded me of my old one. Smelled of old goat, sweat, and a touch of death. Before I could, would, claim the room, I had to clear and clean it. With money easier, maid services helped... after I cleared valuables. While doing that, I found his stash of long guns, at least a dozen. And, again, better ones. Even some of those fancy European big game guns, with fancy names and outrageous price tags. Some, at least new, must have cost more than his house and all other assets.
I set the house up. Paid all debts. Put a nice nest egg in the bank, and in safe deposits, and hid the precious metals. Sold off the priceless. Then found a couple of pro-life charities which actually save lives, not just talk and spend money. I set up long term annuities, with moral and ethical clauses. In case they stopped doing the right things.
Quite a strange dream. But I did enjoy it. Not just the gains, gifting, but exploration of the life of another, and decision making that occurred. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here