Friday, July 31, 2026

Awake and better.

.
.
I woke several times through the night.  Checking on the foot.  Seeing if it still hurt, making sure it hadn't become entangled in blankets, as well, checking on the other foot.  Keeping them warm enough, too, without making them too hot.  What a lot of work, if worth it compared to the options.

Doing well, so far.  I haven't gotten literally up, out of bed, onto my feet.  So that will be the actual test.  Socks, thick wool, on and off through the night.  More and fewer blankets, as needed.  Tended, well tended, as possible.

Today?  I'm not sure.  Nier Automata is pretty much done.  There is one trophy remaining.  But it isn't possible to do solo, and I don't do multiplayer.  Further, this game is so old, I doubt if there are players available to help.  So, time to move on.  Though, with this game, it is enjoyable enough that coming back, to just play, or try to get 100% completion, is something worth having, unlike Lies of P.  You only need 80% of some things for some trophies.

As a fact, most Souls games and souls like games are probably being kicked out, off, to the curb.  Realizing games are rigged with absolutely, sometimes (often) arbitrary difficulty in which no level of skill, or 'toon level, gear, or else, can see a player through?  Kills the fun.  Every boss?  To some degree.  Every other boss?  To a greater degree.  And every fifth to seventh boss?  Impossible to beat, possibly ever, solo.  They try to force you into multiplayer.  Probably some sort of data theft, or an experiment of some sort... data collection.  Often creating people (bots) to beat the impossible bosses for you.  Those aren't... normal people. 

There isn't much else out there to play, that is any good.  They even ruined Doom, by adding annoying flying combat.  Gone are simple, but true, ai complexities that can honestly be beaten.  Puzzles that can be reasoned out, solved, with enough actual data given to solve without just being forced to look them up, without groids, gooks, fags, women bosses, and else as every other npc, and else.

On the good side, devs are being absolutely professionally crushed.  Ostensibly by cookie-cutter ai.  But, really, I think ai is obviously not a good solution.  It is merely a means by which the companies can begin thinning the employee bloat.  Until they can shove the dei, and else like it, out the doors, replacing them with motivated, straight white, male gamers, the slaughter will continue.  And games won't be bought. 

At this point, until something has been out, probably a year or more, and maybe not until I see what the dlc is, and that there is no dei, faggotry, terrible mechanics, or else, I am not buying.  I don't think I am alone.  Oh, and if I can't get it on disc?  Not buying.  If it needs an immediate patch?  Again, not buying.  Is that Lies of P's problem?  One of them?  Stop putting out unplayable games.  Only put them out if they can be played through, without a patch.

Then again, as with cars, cellphones, computers, women, and most other modern devices, the enshitification is intentional.  It is meant to extract as much from you, while giving you only headaches and heartache.  The game, even of life, as I suggest, is rigged, and absolutely against you.

At this point they literally want you bankrupted and dead.  Most people have to know this.  As Cohen suggested, everybody knows.  But they keep gambling like fools, as Motorhead suggested.  They have to know, and yet they refuse to alter their approach to life.  Then again, many are in on the rigging.  As much honor among thieves as is possible, I guess.  The rest of us just have to back away from the chaos. 

Well... on to coffee, and gaming?  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here